Saturday, April 17, 2010

A thought ...

Who am I? I am merely one of the 7 billion other humans living on this planet earth. Our planet earth is just a tiny planet solely dependent on the existence of Sun, which by the way is one of the hundred billion stars in our galaxy Milky Way, which in turn, is one of the many hundred billion galaxies apparently forming our universe.

I just realized I am nothing! Still why am I aimlessly running like a machine with so many worries, ambitions, etc. I feel like I am one of those toys which is moving around & making noise after a kid has put in a couple of charged batteries and turned my switch on.

Should I be doing something better ... hopefully one day I will!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Nice way to introduce your existence. At least I am impressed. By the way are you really doing something better? Hope you are. I am on LinkedIn.
God Bless you.
Yogender Ambardar
61 years. Hence have the right to bless you.